What will you find in a Music Together® Mixed-Age Class?
- A community of families (6-12 children) sharing songs, rhythmic chants, instrument play, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that respect and support the unique learning style of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's musical environment, regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters and cultural styles.
- Click here to learn more about the benefits of mixed-age classes.
Fall, Winter and Spring: Ten weekly, 45-minute classes include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers, regardless of their own musical ability. A beautifully illustrated Songbook, a CD, a free download of the current semester's music, live streaming on your computer or mobile device, Parent Guide DVD, and suggestions for activities at home are included! Siblings attend class together with their parent(s) or primary caregiver(s). Tuition is $195.00 for the first child and $135.00 for the first sibling, including all materials and taxes. Each additional sibling is $80.00. There is a one-time new family registration fee of $20.00 per family.
Free Preview Demo Classes
Free preview classes are available by clicking the DEMO CLASS tab above.
Cancellation and Make-Up Classes
There are no refunds after the first class. The New Family Registration Fee ($20.00) is non-refundable. There are no refunds or credits for missed classes. Three make-up classes are allowed per semester. Make-ups may be scheduled online by clicking the tab from the menu at the top of this page. Make-ups cannot be carried over to the next semester.